1. If I see the words "Cherik" or "McFassy" one more time, I am absolutely
going to shit my pants. What are we, 14-year-old anime fans, or are we just grown-ass people who should be ashamed of ourselves?
Says the McShep shipper. Look, at least we just have the one, and it's not completely fucking stupid
We will, however, accept Fassavoy, but only because it sounds like an expensive hotel, and that pleases me. The Bowtie and Hewligan people can also keep theirs, because they amuse me so. We are willing to go as far as Phlint, even though it is apparently idiosyncratic, because it is also pleasing.
(Where my Lawbender fans? You know you want to. If you like smush names so damn much, look at what a nice one it can have. So suggestive.
We would accept her with pretty much anyone, but that was the only smush name I could think of. Get off my back.)
2. Also, fandom at large, I can't come with you on "feels." Really
? You really want to go this way? Are we really
saying that now? I know I have gone in exactly the opposite direction with ~feeeeeeelings~, but that is clearly better. Look at how much nicer it looks. There are even tildes. You know you love you some tildes.
3. Oh XMFC, I already have the Smallville Problem with you, but I am starting to get the Servalan Problem as well, on top of all your other problems. Why won't you just let me love you. I only want your love, and also your pornography and pictures of James McAvoy (same thing).
4. Did you know that there are only six
Pietro/Wanda stories at the AO3? Among those, I wrote two of them (one of them, a 1602 fic
, has an unfinished sequel that I should have posted, uh, like six years ago now), three of them are Clint/Pietro/Wanda, and one of them is a crackfic where it's a joke amongst the characters. Seriously, you guys, not only is this a canon pairing, I know
more people than this ship it. Get on the stick. ETA
: Wait, no, I can't read. There are two
Clint/Pietro/Wanda stories and an Evo story that's just straight up and down Pietro/Wanda. So we do have that going for us. Which is nice.
There are also no Johnny/Sue stories, but that is a rather hilarious problem that arymabeth
and I have (you see, we both grew up watching the 90's cartoon, and they have the same last name, so we both separately made the assumption they were married, and now we can't un-ship it). But once again, I know other people ship it. I have talked
to them about it.
3. Today was completely fucking awful, flist, but this has turned out to be an amusingly grumpy entry, so I will detail it somewhere else, if I do, in fact, detail it at all, to prevent the massive mood whiplash.This entry was automagically crossposted from http://sabinetzin.dreamwidth.org/394495.html. comments over there.