PSA

Dec. 20th, 2011 02:17 am
sabinelagrande: (screw canon!)
[personal profile] sabinelagrande
Just so we're all clear:

That really sad story I'm not writing, the one that's way too long and I don't want to spend my energy on?

It just passed 3500 words. In maybe five hours.

I have more than once had to stop Write or Die because I was crying too hard.

TODAY IS CANCELED AND I HATE EVERYONE.

That is all.

(Though, I would like to add that the gdoc is currently titled with a line from The Juggernaut, Bitch. We are trying to make this thing as non-sad as possible.)

This entry was automagically crossposted from http://sabinetzin.dreamwidth.org/364230.html. comment count unavailable comments over there.

Date: 2011-12-20 02:55 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shadowenangel.livejournal.com
*LOVE and SNUGGLES* Do I need to come kick that sad story's ass, for you? You know I will. Or write something happy to cheer you up? Which might be a more reasonable plan...

Date: 2011-12-20 07:50 pm (UTC)
sabinetzin: (holiday - kiss my ass)
From: [personal profile] sabinetzin
OMG HALP WE ARE PAST 4800

:(

Date: 2011-12-20 08:45 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shadowenangel.livejournal.com
Oh god. Do we need to hold a fic writing intervention?

Date: 2011-12-20 08:50 pm (UTC)
sabinetzin: (Default)
From: [personal profile] sabinetzin
Maybe. We're past 500, and, I mean, I was supposed to leave town today. ::headdesk::

Date: 2011-12-20 08:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shadowenangel.livejournal.com
Ok, darling, I think it may be time to step away from the internets.

Date: 2011-12-20 08:59 pm (UTC)
sabinetzin: (Default)
From: [personal profile] sabinetzin
I AM TRYING.

I WILL SEE YOU WHEN I AM IN JACKSON.

Profile

sabinelagrande: (Default)
sabinelagrande

September 2013

S M T W T F S
123 4567
891011121314
151617181920 21
22232425262728
2930     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 18th, 2026 05:42 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios