PSA

Apr. 16th, 2012 11:04 pm
sabinelagrande: (marvel - o face)
[personal profile] sabinelagrande
Dudes:

I have been spoiled for The Avengers. I know, right?

I'm not going to say anything more about it, and I won't be posting anything with spoilers in it here; however, I've already started writing fic with spoilers in it and there is more on the way (can't stop won't stop). But to be on the safe side, anything Avengers-related that isn't AU or flat out PWP is going only on the AO3 until after the movie comes out, so please see [archiveofourown.org profile] sabinelagrande.

So instead of spoilers, I leave you this, which made [personal profile] shadowen and I laugh to an absolutely ridiculous degree. I mean, I had to go take an ibuprofen my head hurt so hard from laughing.

And I thank you.

This entry was automagically crossposted from http://sabinetzin.dreamwidth.org/404759.html. comment count unavailable comments over there.

Date: 2012-04-17 06:48 am (UTC)
ext_62674: KB in Reefer Madness (dark angel max wtf)
From: [identity profile] wily-one24.livejournal.com
Not relevant to anything, but...

As I was driving along today, James comes up with this little gem:

James: I see the black widow!
Me: What? The black window?
James: No. The hero! The black widow!

Sure enough, there was an advert on a bus we were driving near.

Me: How the hell do you even know?

Date: 2012-04-17 06:49 am (UTC)
sabinetzin: (cg - omg lol)
From: [personal profile] sabinetzin
...that is adorable.

Date: 2012-04-17 01:41 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shadowenangel.livejournal.com
Oh god. I am still laughing.

Also, I miss you terribly.

Date: 2012-04-17 06:11 pm (UTC)
sabinetzin: (iron man - how awesome he is)
From: [personal profile] sabinetzin
It werfs flammen, Jordan.

<3 <3 <3

Date: 2012-04-24 03:19 am (UTC)
ext_3537: Riff Raff from the Catillac Cats (rover)
From: [identity profile] valentinite.livejournal.com
I was wondering why I saw something by you go past only on AO3 (and saw the spoilers tag and didn't read it yet)-- that makes sense, and thanks for the split. I'm avoiding spoilers on this one because I'm suddenly ALL FEELINGS ALL THE TIME about the Avengers, which just...confuses me. Not usually a comics-book gal, me. But I'm going along with it. I have too much blatant overidentification with Tony Stark to ever write in it, I think, but I'm enjoying the ride.

Profile

sabinelagrande: (Default)
sabinelagrande

September 2013

S M T W T F S
123 4567
891011121314
151617181920 21
22232425262728
2930     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 18th, 2026 05:42 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios